Satis offers a concentrate of innovations with French, European and even worldwide products and services releases. And this year again dozens of manufacturers, resellers, distributors, publishers, professional associations await the event to present exclusive new products for the first time…”This next edition will gather about 150 exhibitors and there will be a announcements again…”, says Stephan Faudeux, manager of the show and CEO Génération Numérique.
In addition, of the main exhibition, which is spread out in the Pullman Dock, a large space dedicated to integration and audiovisual will take place in the Dock Haussmann: the AV User Club village.
As the backbone of the SATIS, the conferences are unique they bring more than 200 industry experts together. For the fortieth anniversary of the rendez-vous, some conferences will bridge the gap between the past, the present and the future by offering a review of the innovations that have transformed the industry over the past four decades. Other conferences will offer feedbacks from the prism of innovation and a dozen keynotes are also planned.
Focus on the 2022 conference topics
- What will be the uses of 5G in the video sector?
- What does broadcast still mean today?
- Cloud or storage, what to choose for which uses?
- Studio XR – Méliès’ little children!
- NFT – Blockchain… What impact for financing?
- Calibration of screens and video projectors: a subject that invites understanding
- The creation of the audiovisual signal
- Imagining and building the Web.3 video ecosystem
- Creating content to engage fans
- Remote or not remote production?
- How do new immersive, non-metaverse experiences combine the spectacular with cultural requirements?
- How to protect and monetise video archives?
- How to choose your set camera?
- Creating a channel for all budgets
- The benefits of software defined broadcast and post-production
- How to finance your next production?
- But also presentations of making of films, series, live events…
- The major stages of audio recording over the last forty years and beyond…
- The major stages in sound recording over the last forty years and beyond…
- How do we design an auditorium today compared to forty years ago?
- The major stages of post-production over the last forty years and afterwards
A bunch of highlights and events…
Created in 2020, the SATIS TV channel will offer live broadcasts with the opportunity to chat over the 2 days of the show to enable remote visitors to join the conferences. And like last year, most of the conferences will be accessible free of charge in replay video after the show.
The SATIS Awards – which reward innovations in the audiovisual sector – will be back… “The professionals who have registered for the newsletter will be able to discover the award-winning companies and services the day before the show opening and visitors will be able to meet the winners on the first day of the show by following the signage on the stands,” underlines Stephan Faudeux, who adds: “And the first day of Satis will be extended with an exceptional evening event, because 40 years is a great age!”
DATES AND PLACE: November 9 & 10, 2022 – Docks de Paris, La Plaine Saint-Denis
- 140 exhibitors and partners
- 8107 visitors
- 20 world premieres of new products and services
- 3 253 face-to-face listeners, on more than 40 expert panels, keynotes and workshops
- 3 494 viewers on the ten SATIS TV live shows
- 9 winners of the SATIS Awards and 6 Jury Favorites